Triangle Family Church Sunday Service on May 14, 2023
- The sermon highlights the parallels between the time of Jesus and the current age, emphasizing the need for peace and forgiveness in a world full of political strife and conflict.
- True Father and True Mother's proclamation in 2006 signifies the beginning of a new age and the establishment of a new heavenly kingdom on earth.
- Belief and practice of the word, as well as being receptive to the spirit, are key in understanding and experiencing the meritorious age we are living in today.
- Personal character and being in the right time and place are seen as qualifications for being part of this significant era.
- The engagement ceremony of True Parents symbolized the dwelling of the heavenly mother on earth, bringing together the holy spirit and true father.
- The sermon emphasizes the need to be open-minded and flexible in order to receive the spirit's guidance and understand the unfolding of God's plan in our lives and in the world.
- True Mother's prayer and declaration at the opening of the Cheon Il Guk Training Center highlight the importance of education, revival, and unity in order to save America and usher in a new era of peace.