Triangle Family Church Sunday Service on September 17, 2023
- Joseph, sold as a slave, accepted his circumstances and became a prime minister of Egypt.
- The blind man's condition was used to display God's mighty works through Jesus.
- Acceptance is not a sign of weakness but a recognition of reality without protest.
- Acceptance is emphasized in Buddhism and the Serenity Prayer.
- Acceptance and forgiveness are essential for mental well-being.
- Acceptance reduces negative emotions and increases resilience and gratitude.
- Dopamine-driven behavior in young people can be balanced with acceptance and selflessness.