Triangle Family Church Sunday Service on June 4, 2023
The sermon discusses the concept of restoration through indemnity and the importance of paying off indemnities. It also emphasizes the need to pray and pay more indemnity to shorten the duration of the indemnity period. The sermon highlights the importance of being a dedicated and determined person, attracting others to help and support you. It also mentions the significance of thinking about and paying indemnity for the people in the village. Overall, the sermon encourages the congregation to persevere and fulfill their mission, as it will lead to the salvation of the nation.
- The sermon emphasizes the concept of restoration through indemnity, which is a central theme in the Triangle Family Church. It explains the different levels of messages carried by Father's and Mother's voices, highlighting the importance of understanding their perspectives.
- The sermon emphasizes the need to pay off personal, member, and district indemnities, indicating the significance of fulfilling these responsibilities. It encourages members to pray and pay more indemnity to shorten the duration of the indemnity period.
- The sermon emphasizes the importance of being a dedicated and determined person. It states that such individuals attract support from others, including conscientious people, good people in villages, and even angels from the spiritual world. This support aids in overcoming obstacles and achieving success.
- The sermon highlights the significance of paying indemnity for the people in the village. It states that by doing so, a lasting connection is created, and the villagers will be reluctant to see the individual leave. This deepens the impact of the mission and fosters a sense of unity.
- The sermon presents the formula of paying indemnity as a universal principle that can be applied to any situation. It encourages members to try it repeatedly and observe how God helps them. It suggests that the more opposition one faces, the more prosperous their mission will become, ultimately leading to victory.
- The sermon introduces the memoir of Mother, which offers a personal perspective on her daily life and mission. It highlights her sacrifices, dedication, and the challenges she faced while fulfilling her responsibilities as a mother and a leader.
- The sermon encourages members to align themselves with the overall goal of world peace and to go beyond fulfilling their own small church goals. It emphasizes the importance of teaching the principle through action and love, attracting others to join the movement. It also highlights the role of community and unity in multiplying the power of love.
Sunday School - Science Experiment with lesson - Parting Red Sea